Vertigo Games, developers of Arizona Sunshine and the Dead Man DLC gave us a cool tour and behind-the-scenes look at their office!
Subscribe to join our VR adventures! → https://goo.gl/bSJ6L8
In this video we are going to talk to the VR developers of Arizona Sunshine, about how they got started as an indie virtual reality dev company, how they came up with the idea of Arizona Sunshine and of course the Dead Man DLC that recently came out. Finally, we’ll get a cool look behind-the-scenes too!
At the end of this video we’ll let you know what we think of the DLC, like we usually do when we review games. This time just with a different format 😉 Hope you all like it!
► Watch our latest gameplay video (Wands on Oculus Go) → https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xt-ISxuXTNw
► Find Arizona Sunshine – Dead Man DLC on Steam →
More HTC Vive (Pro) Gameplays & Reviews →
More Oculus Rift + Touch Gameplays & Reviews →
[SUPPORT US *]
– VRcovers for your headset → https://goo.gl/U3ZSRD
– HTC Vive (Free Shipping and $50 VIVEPORT Credit) → https://goo.gl/KXdqtG
– HTC Vive Pro → http://bit.ly/2IVLgwS
– Oculus Rift + Touch → https://amzn.to/2qvE3Mo
– Oculus Go → https://amzn.to/2ryrOQx
* These are affiliate links. You don’t have to use them but if you do, a small referral fee will go to this channel – supporting the content. If you use it, thanks a lot!
► Or become our Patron (includes exclusive giveaways) → https://www.patreon.com/casandchary
► Join our Discord → https://discord.gg/YH52W2k
► Twitter, Facebook and Instagram → @CasandChary
A special thanks to our Patreon Superchamps for their amazing support:
– Daniel L.
– Ben P.
Cas and Chary VR
#vertigogames #arizonasunshine #deadmandlc #vrgames #vr
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.