Here’s our TPCAST review where we give our final say for: should you buy the TPCAST for HTC VIve and are we going to buy it after this?
Subscribe to join our VR adventures! → https://www.youtube.com/c/caschary?sub_confirmation=1
Here is our review on the TPCAST Wireless Adapter for HTC Vive. In this video we go through:
– What’s in the box
– Quick Installation
– Our play setup
– What the wireless VR experience is like
– The issues
– Final say: Should you buy the TPCAST? And are we going to buy it?
More questions? Feel free to ask below!
► Video SweViver: https://youtu.be/ZzK3p0d7GM4
Explanation of ethernet cables at 9:52
► Tutorial video of TPCast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hvum4WsWEbE
► TPCast user guide: https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/ebb63f_09b7e6467b26498d877b616ed9cb314a.pdf
► OpenTPCast: https://github.com/OpenTPCast/Docs
[Complete recommended setup list]
1. Tripod or lightstand ($20) – http://amzn.to/2i24oxS
2. Ball head ($5) – http://amzn.to/2i2ANEK
3. Ethernet network card or USB to ethernet adapter ($20) – http://amzn.to/2jwI8wt
4. Extra battery pack ($32) – http://amzn.to/2Agfkm3
5. Extra Ethernet cable for the router ($6) – http://amzn.to/2jwxR3y
6. A license to use the VirtualHere USB Server for OpenTPCast (at least until the microphone is fixed) = $25 – https://github.com/OpenTPCast/Docs/blob/master/guides/UPGRADE.md
► Get TPCAST VR Wireless Adapter for HTC Vive here → https://www.tpcastvr.com/
More HTC Vive Gameplays & Casual Reviews →
More Oculus Rift + Touch Gameplays & Casual Reviews →
► Like what we do? → https://www.patreon.com/casandchary
► Twitter → https://twitter.com/CasandChary
► Instagram → https://www.instagram.com/casandchary
► Facebook → https://www.facebook.com/casandchary
► Discord → https://discord.gg/YH52W2k
A special thanks to our Patreon SUPERHEROES for their amazing support ❤:
– Daniel L.
Cas and Chary VR
#vr #tpcast #htcvive
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.